Friday 16 November 2012

Ready To Drink Coffee Packaging Inspiration

UCC ready to drink coffee packaging

I'm a coffeeholics. without a morning cup of coffee, it's quite hard for me to wake up,especially in the winter. Living in one of the most busy cities, Hong Kong, I won't have time to making the coffee on my own. ready to drink coffee's my only option. 

It's my first time to try UCC's ready to drink coffee, it's not bad at all. It's sweet and smooth and smells like the stale coffee. 

Why do I try it? The reason is very simple - attractive coffee packaging. This UCC's coffee packaging bag is the most appealing and convenient packaging on the shelf. The packaging bag's made of plastics, called flat bottom stand up pouch or block bottom stand up pouch, but it's outstanding on the shelf due to the excellent printing and well-designed graphics on the coffee package. Even better than my imagine,it's very stable to stand up on it's own, which makes me easy to put it on my desk. If there is resealable zipper on the this packaging bag, it'll be perfect.


Now, I think flat bottom stand up pouch or block bottom stand up pouch is the win-win coffee packaging bag or solutions for both end-users & coffee suppliers.
Instructions of this ready to drink coffee
Guys, any good recommendations of ready to drink coffee? :)

References:
1.http://www.ucc.co.jp/

2 comments:

  1. Seattle's Best Iced Mocha is nice, you can try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee can help your home office feel more like a great way to get out of the house. Many coffee houses have Wi-Fi, so they are a great place to go when you have to work outside the house. Many restaurants also now offer this service.

    Custom Food Boxes

    ReplyDelete